Exclusive course material from OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS and CEFR based assessments.
After completion of courses with SCE the Students will be assessed by a CEFR based assessment and shall receive a Candidate report.
Interactive classroom program by experienced tutors through Audio-Visual aids and exclusive course material from OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS and CEFR based assessment to enhance the verbal quality and soft skills of the students. We impart modern communicative methods to meet the requirements of the students with individual attention. Through various types of interactive sessions like group discussions, debates, extempore etc. we bring all round development in the students.Book a trial session
At SCE, Flyers, Movers, Starters is more than just grades and possess Certificates. It’s about having the confidence to communicate and master English Language along the way. Our tutoring sessions are tailored specifically for school-aged students, giving them regular milestones to keep them motivated.Book a trial session
SCE offers IELTS courses in two test versions:
- Academic training – for students desiring to study at undergraduate and post- graduate levels and for those seeking professional registration.
- General training module is for candidates wishing to migrate to an English speaking country and for those wishing to train or study at below degree level.
The Students will get the knowledge and will gain the skills to qualify the IELTS. The course covers strategies, analysis and to take the preparation for the best score in the exam.
SCE offers TOEIC courses in two test versions:
- Reading and Listening
- Speaking and Writing
The TOEIC® Learning and Preparation Course includes:
- Learning and test preparation materials;
- Lessons targeting Reading, Listening, Grammar, Speaking;
- Voice narration in the same voices you’ll hear on the actual TOEIC test;
- Automated score report complete with an estimate of your TOEIC score range as well as diagnostic feedback similar to the official score report;
SCE offers courses tailored to help students communicate with clients and customers confidently and network professionally. Two courses available for specific purpose.
Business English and Skills – various options suits your busy schedule
– Flexible hour sessions in a class size of maximum 4 students; our classes ideally maximize teacher-student interaction
– One-to-one/small group where you get to interact with your teacher more at your own pace and time at any time in the center, at your workplace or residence.Book a trial session
Cambridge Primary Checkpoint Prep courses at SCE cover all major areas of learning in the Cambridge Primary curriculum frameworks for English, English as a second language, Mathematics and Science.
We offer full support to international and semi int’l school students that are struggling with their Academic Subjects understandings and practice. Courses include filling gaps for students ideally for whom that need extra individual attentions.
Homework club is also an excellent option for everyday support.Book a trial session
We offer SAT and SSAT training with subject specific tutors;
Practice official SAT and SSAT mock exams to benchmark scores;
Small group/tutoring and academic counseling services;Book a trial session